Updated: Sep 7, 2020
Wix is the market’s leading website builder. It is user-friendly and affordable. More than 100 million people around the world are now using Wix to build a website.
There are top 5 reasons why we recommend and use Wix as the website creation platform. 1. Easy to use and manage 2. Mobile-friendly 3. A variety of applications 4. Digital marketing strategy 5. SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
1. Easy to use and manage The built-in tools of Wix are incredible. Wix provides easy to use content management system. The builder tool allows the user to update, change and customise elements including text, images, slideshow, video easily. It is flexible and efficient to use. There are a lot of pre-designed elements, and you can customise the design that best fits with your brand. It is an incredible drag-and-drop website builder and requires no knowledge of coding.
2. Mobile-friendly It is optimised for mobile devices. Technology especially smartphones have become an essential part of people’s daily life. Nowadays, most people have a smartphone. Based on the finding of Consumers in the Micro-Moment conducted by Google (2017), it is noted that “74% of Australians use their phones to search for ideas, information and advice.” Therefore, it is vital that your website is optimised for the mobile which improves user experiences and allows more efficient actions. o customers can access the information easily which is the key to higher website traffic and increasing conversion rate. Google loves mobile-friendly websites. A mobile-friendly website will also help improves your SEO which means you will rank better in Google Search. Your site will then be seen by more potential customers and generate more traffic and leads. It will also help you build a reputation. Providing good user experience improves customers’ impression with your website and so does your company and products. You don’t want to disappoint your customers, right?
3. A variety of applications Wix provides hundreds of third-party applications tailored for various business needs. It makes your website better and more powerful. It offers applications from booking system to price plans to advanced blog manager. It suits all your needs and a lot of them are free. It is suitable for small business, online store, restaurants, events, beauty, music and so much more.
4. Digital marketing strategy Wix helps you elevate your business with digital marketing management tools. While various website builders offer marketing tools as well, the package in Wix is much more ambitious. It includes live chats that allow you to connect and help your customers efficiently. It offers automation like personalised messages and notifications to make your everyday life more comfortable and work process more efficient. It also covers email marketing that helps you step-by-step starting from building an email list. You can also customise newsletter with Wix . Recently, Wix has also introduced social media posts editor which allow you to create beautiful posts with a few clicks.
5. SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) Talking about digital marketing strategy, how can we forget SEO. Wix offers easy to use tools to help improves your SEO. SEO is crucial for business as it enhances your ranking in Google. It helps to drives more traffic, improves conversion rate and generates more leads. The in-built tool in Wix allows you to edit meta titles, description and customised URLs. It also provides a step-to-step guide and tips if you are a beginner in SEO strategy.
Wix also provides free hosting for your website if you do not need a specific domain name.
Get started with Wix today
Reference: Your Guide to Winning the Shift to Mobile. (2017, April 27). Retrieved April 15, 2017, from https://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/marketing-resources/micro-moments/micromoments-guide/